3 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER FOR AUGUST 5TH, 6TH & 7TH 2022
THEME: "DELIVER US FROM THE EVIL ONE"
SCRIPTURE: Matthew 6:13 “And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one.”
Precious saints welcome to another monthly corporate fasting program, and this month I am very excited to announce that I will be travelling to South Africa to stir repentance revival within the hungry hearts of those that hunger and thirst for righteousness. As many of you known I am a missionary preacher and have been grounded because of the plandemic and my stance to not getting the snake bite since March 2020. Now I have been shut away in my prayer closet and going to the prayer mountain frequently since March 2020, while all along warning people of the snake bite and the enemy’s agenda within this hour. So, I am just happy that a window of opportunity has opened, and I will be free to travel again to South Africa with no mandates on the airline, transit airport or country of destination and return. See this is only aloud in a handful of countries where they do not require testing or quarantine, so I am ceasing this moment and opportunity to preach the gospel once more abroad. So, if you are in South Africa you are welcome to join us as I shall be travelling to many cities to reach those that are hungry and thirsty for revival.
Now if this is your first time joining us on this Corporate fast then you are most welcome and if you are a regular and seeking God for breakthrough, then you have come to the right place again. See we need the Lord to deliver us from the evil one in every area of our lives, so fasting is absolutely a great place to start to break the bonds of wickedness surrounding us. Yes, fasting looses the bands of wickedness. When Jesus discussed the keys to the kingdom, He told us to bind and loose. When we fast, we loose the bands of wickedness, undo the heavy burdens, set the oppressed free, and break every yoke of the enemy. Fasting is an important key to getting the victory over hard situations that do not seem to respond to normal prayer. Fasting builds our faith. In fact, this is what Jesus meant when he spoke to the disciples in Matthew 17:21 in answer to why they were not able to cast a demon out of a child. He said, “However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.” He was telling them if they wanted their faith to be at such a level as to be able to cast out demons, then they must fast and pray for their faith to increase. Fasting also makes it easier for us to hear the voice of the Lord. We find an account of this in Acts 13:2 “While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” While fasting, the Holy Spirit spoke to them and gave them direction. We too can be directed by the Lord if we seek Him through prayer and fasting.
See when we deny our natural cravings, our spiritual antennas become more attuned. We become more sensitive to His voice as we divest ourselves of worldly distractions. We are better able to focus on God and submit to His will. This opens the door for more of the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives. We have been using these fasting programs also to educate you in teachings to expose the works of the enemy spiritually and that which manifests in the physical. For satan is the ruler of this world and Jesus calls us to come out from this worlds system. We are to live in it, but not to be in agreement with it. As discussed, many times before satan has a very well organised satanic hierarchy of those that serve him from the spiritual world to the physical world here upon the earth. Yes, he has placed those that serve him either knowingly or unknowingly within positions of power in our government institutions, financial institutions, religious institutions, educational institutions, media outlets (Big Tech), commercial company’s and all levels of judges within the courts etc. Yes, satan has a very organised pyramid system with him being at the top and those below that serve him from the occult such as the Illuminati, freemasons, witchcraft, false prophets, shamanism, voodoo etc and the list just goes on.
He does this because satan is limited, as he can only be in one place at one time, hence why he needs his wicked workers everywhere. Where God is omnipresence and can be everywhere and is omnipotent all powerful. There are those that are working in regional roles for the enemy to help weaken the nations today as what we currently see even being played out today with the amount of corruption and false narratives and depopulation plans etc. Psalm 94:20 “Shall the throne of iniquity, which devises evil by law, Have fellowship with You?”
So that is why it is equally important that we have Christians that arise in prayer, fasting and preaching of the gospel within these End times, so can advance Gods’ kingdom upon the earth, before His soon coming. So, despite what the enemy is doing around us remember in the end God wins, as Jesus did it all at the cross and the devil lives under our feet saints hallelujah! We knew the days are numbered, but as we wait for his final judgment, we still have a job to expose his agenda and preach the gospel for souls to be saved. We also know that Christ's enemies will one day be made a footstool under His feet according to Hebrews chapter 10. So, I am looking forward to that day when Christ Jesus rules and reigns, as I am sure many of you are also hallelujah!
Hebrews 10:12-13 “But when this Priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God. Since that time, He waits for His enemies to be made a footstool for His feet, 14because by a single offering He has made perfect for all time those who are sanctified.”
To deal with any stronghold, strong man, or wrong foundation, we must destroy the demonic hold and the power that is working behind by confessing Gods word and warfare. This program will also assist us in breaking the enemies hold over our lives and position us exactly where God wants us to be. Jesus not only prayed for His disciples but also the ones to come to be protected from the evil as we will see below in John chapter 17.
John 17:11-20 “Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep[a] through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. 12 While I was with them [b]in the world, I kept them in [c]Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is [d]lost except the son of [e]perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. 13 But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves. 14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify[f] them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth. 20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who [g]will believe in Me through their word;”
Notice in this last verse Jesus Prays for All Believers
John 17:20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who [g]will believe in Me through their word;”
In this prayer that Jesus is confessing recorded by the Apostle John, we discover that he is interceding for us! For protection, to be kept safe from the evil one – why? Because we are sent into the world as Jesus was, to do what he did. He also had to deal with the ruler of the world satan at that time, for satan tried to offer all the position and power that satan the prince of this world has been given for a time. But Jesus refused his offer as He knows satan is not the author and finsher of our faith, but Jesus is hallelujah! See satan wishes that he was the authout and finisher of your faith, but heaven gave hi, no pen. See Jesus also had to deal with the corrupt satanic controlled world like we do also but knew that final judgment will come to the devil and all those that serve him in the last day when all will be cast into the lake of fire. Remember though scripture tells us the Father sent the son to destroy the works of satan.
So likewise, we are called to expose His works and tactics also, yes, we are to be an ambassador of His kingdom and King – announcing the good news, the Gospel to everyone! We are to heal the sick, to free (deliver) people oppressed from the power of evil. To do this, we must do what Jesus did - we also must cultivate a life of prayer not only ourselves, but for others. We must speak the truth without fear of death, for the truth will set us free. So, the bottom line is precious saints is that we are in a spiritual battle, just as the Apostle Paul wrote to the Ephesians, “you must put on all your spiritual armour in order to fight”.
Intercessory prayer happens when we take a position between heaven and earth on behalf of another person. We are asking God to give someone a loaf of bread, or experience a healing, a demonstration of God’s provision and kingdom reality. Whether it is a situation an individual is facing, or a city or nation, we recognize that God has the power to change circumstances and change hearts.
Most of us are accustomed to praying for ourselves or another person, but we seem to need more prompting to pray on a larger scale – for a community or a city, or even a country. Sometimes many Christians rather put their head in the sand when it does not directly affect them now, but we cannot turn a blind eye for ever as the enemy is roaming like a roaring lion ready to devour many. We all recognize the importance of spending time with God personally, but we cannot miss the fact that the praying together with others is also needed and required, especially when it comes to revival and change in our cities and nations. Our rugged individualism in the west (modern world) has left us somewhat powerless in corporate prayer. Now likewise in many other nations they tend to turn a blind eye to what maybe happening in the west (modern world) if they think it does not impact them directly. The disciple’s prayer is meant to be prayed corporately for more than ourselves - “Our, Father… give us our bread… lead us from temptation… deliver us from the evil one”
Ponder: How is your intercessory prayer for others going? Take time today to focus on others during this fasting program. Yes, pray for your community, pray for the body of Christ, relatives, friends, and people in your sphere of daily life who need to be free from the kingdom of darkness. Pray for the plans of the enemy working in our political leaders and corrupt corporations to be exposed and the gospel to be preached to all nations that you know have need.
Please click onto the Link for a teaching on Fasting: https://youtu.be/DFWacd-8ShY
This month of August we want to encourage all Christians on social media that want breakthrough and restoration to Fast & Pray along with us this month’s 3 day fast from the 5th to 7th of August 2022.
This is an event anybody can partake of anywhere around the world in your home, church, friend’s house, in the village or in the city etc with the main purpose of getting people to repent and turn back to God on the same calendar day through fasting with the help of prayer taken from 2 Chronicles 7:14, that it will build awareness of the need to pray for your local church. Though we are on different timelines I encourage you to just follow the dates for your respective countries.
MESSAGE THEMES FOR THE 3 DAYS:
DAY 1 THEME: “DELIVER US FROM THE EVIL ONE”
DAY 2 THEME: “RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS”
DAY 3 THEME: “HE HAS NOTHING ON ME”
What am I required to fast from?
We want to leave this decision up to you. We do not have any mandatory church-wide requirements for how you fast, but here are a few ideas:
When we choose not to eat or not to eat certain foods, we allow our physical bodies to hunger and to bring our desires into alignment with our spiritual need for God. There is a clarity in hearing from the Lord which comes when we fast and pray; making a small sacrifice to give up a “pleasure” or comfort to increase your spiritual sight and vision.
We are providing the following options for you to consider:
1. Food Fast
You fast from all foods from either 10pm-6pm (20 hours) or 6am-6pm (12 hours) each day with fluids allowed.
2. Partial Fast
You choose to eliminate certain things i.e., fizzy drinks; sweets/chocolates, bread, no red meat etc, but the rest of your diet remains mainly the same
3. Fruit and Veg
Eat fruit during the day, with liquids (tea/limited coffee, herbal drinks, and water) with a veg meal in the evenings
4. Liquids only during day and veg meal for dinner
Drink water and herbal drinks during the day with a veg meal in the evenings. Please consult your doctor if there are any medical concerns before you commence the fast.
During this time, we encourage you to turn off the TV, computer, video games, Facebook, twitter, Instagram, the Internet, and any other form of social media for a brief period. You may decide to fast from Facebook or some other form of media altogether or to limit your time to only 1-2 hours per week. When we do this, we create more time when we can read our Bible, pray, worship, and hear from God.
Search your heart in deciding what type of food fast you want to do. If you have never fasted, maybe start off with a partial fast and progress to a fruit and veg option for the last couple of days. Remember, the most important consideration in fasting is your motive. Why are you fasting?
What will we be praying about?
Check each day for the next 3 days there will be theme topics, scriptures, and prayers so you may follow corporately all together. We are trusting the Lord that this time of fasting, and prayer will release a passion for His name within us – to cut off what belongs to a past seasons, to receive renewed hope and vision for our lives/ministries, to be conduits for signs, wonders and miracles and to fulfill the mandate of sharing the gospel to the ends of the earth! During this time of fasting, be intentional about your priorities. Set aside ample time to be alone with the Lord. The more time you spend with God, the more meaningful your fast will be. If you need an overview or suggestions on what you can do to make the most of the fast in terms of having a daily routine, use the below points:
Begin your day in praise and worship
Read the days program and meditate on God’s Word
Invite Holy Spirit to work in you
Take a short prayer walk
Spend time in intercessory prayer for the theme of the day
Make time for an unhurried time of “seeking God’s face”
If others are fasting with you, meet for prayer
Avoid television or any other distraction that may affect your spiritual focus and watch the daily uploads to YouTube. You are welcome to watch Christian movies etc.
When possible, begin and end each day with your spouse, family, or friend for a brief time of praise and thanksgiving to the Lord. Please let us know you’ll be fasting & praying with us!
PRACTICAL TIPS FOR FASTING:
1. Avoid medical and even natural herbal drugs. However, if you are under medication, these should only be withdrawn upon the advice of your doctor. You may choose to just skip one meal a day to still be able to take all medications.
2. Limit your physical activity and exercise. If you have a workout routine, adjust it accordingly.
3. Rest as much as you can if needed be.
4. Maintain an attitude of prayer throughout the day. Intercede for your family, pastors, church, nation, missionaries & world missions, etc.
5. Drink plenty of clean water if you are joining the water fast.
6. As your body adjusts, be prepared for temporary bouts of physical weakness as well as a greater likelihood of impatience, irritability, and anxiety.
DAY 1 — RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS
Friday, August 5th, 2022
Scripture Reading For Today: Joel 2:12-27 “Now, therefore,” says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.” 13 So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the Lord your God, For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness; And He relents from doing harm. 14 Who knows if He will turn and relent, And leave a blessing behind Him— A grain offering and a drink offering For the Lord your God? 15 Blow the [a]trumpet in Zion, Consecrate a fast, Call a sacred assembly; 16 Gather the people, Sanctify the congregation, Assemble the elders, Gather the children and nursing babes; Let the bridegroom go out from his chamber, And the bride from her dressing room. 17 Let the priests, who minister to the Lord, Weep between the porch and the altar; Let them say, “Spare Your people, O Lord, And do not give Your heritage to reproach, That the nations should [b]rule over them. Why should they say among the peoples, ‘Where is their God?’” 18 Then the Lord will be zealous for His land, And pity His people. 19 The Lord will answer and say to His people, “Behold, I will send you grain and new wine and oil, And you will be satisfied by them; I will no longer make you a reproach among the nations. 20 “But I will remove far from you the northern army, And will drive him away into a barren and desolate land, With his face toward the eastern sea And his back toward the western sea; His stench will come up, And his foul odour will rise, Because he has done [c]monstrous things.” 21 Fear not, O land; Be glad and rejoice, For the Lord has done [d]marvellous things! 22 Do not be afraid, you beasts of the field; For the open pastures are springing up, And the tree bears its fruit; The fig tree and the vine yield their strength. 23 Be glad then, you children of Zion, And rejoice in the Lord your God; For He has given you the [e]former rain faithfully, And He will cause the rain to come down for you— The former rain, And the latter rain in the first month. 24 The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. 25 “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming [f]locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. 26 You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame. 27 Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the Lord your God And there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame."
You might be asking yourself today “will things ever change in my life?” “Will my situation ever change for the better?” or “Is this how my life is doomed to be; the cross that I will have to carry?”
These are questions that may have crossed the minds of some who are reading this today; nevertheless, a thought that we may not be too willing to admit we have entertained at times but let me remind you today also as according to verse 25.
Joel 2:25 “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you."
God will Restore to you. Whatever you have lost and whatever the enemy has stolen from you, God will restore. God will restore your wasted years, your troubled relationships, your health, and your wealth. God will restore your position and influence. Whatever you have lost is only a down payment for what you are about to gain, if not here in the kingdom to come.
What do you have that the devil wants to steal from you and how?
See He will steal your purpose but destroying your potential.
He will steal your first love to destroy your devotion.
He will steal your focus for you to abandon your calling.
He will steal your faith, by causing you to doubt God.
But God continues to promise as He says, in Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds."
Just as He says to you in Joel 2:25 "I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten..."
David said of the Lord Palms 71:20 "You have allowed me to suffer much hardship, but you will restore me to life again and lift me up."
So, no matter how tired you may be, and you do not know how much more you can go on God will make a way in your lives, business, health, finances, and marriage.
You may be down in weariness, despair, and a feeling of exhaustion you have solved one problem, but another crops up again. Do not give up saints but keep moving forward. God can make a way when we cry out to Him to deliver us, just as Isaiah the prophet records in Isaiah 49:25 “Indeed, “says the LORD, "captives will be taken from a warrior; spoils will be rescued from a conqueror. I will oppose your adversary and I will rescue your children.”
God is saying to you as He declared to the children of Israel through the mouth of His prophet, we shall declare:
“I will deliver you; I will fight against your adversary; I will rescue your destiny!” He has stretched forth His mighty hands to save you; who shall hold Him back?
Jesus says in Luke 11:21-22; “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his possessions are safe. 22But when a stronger man attacks and conquers him, he takes away the first man’s Armor on which the man relied and divides up his plunder.”
Child of God, arise in His might and declare into your life and to your situation:
“I speak to you devil in the Name of Jesus; the blood of Jesus speaks against you, for it speaks better things on my behalf today and I command you to loosen your hold over my life, my relationships, my health, my marriage, my children, my family, and my wealth in Jesus Mighty Name!”
I declare to you that He who is stronger than you is here for me - His Name is Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God and you must leave My life and that of my loved ones today in Jesus Mighty Name!
So, arise from your ashes today precious saints, wipe your tears, and watch the Lord of restoration turn things in your favour. Yes, He will restore your joy, hope, peace & dreams as you put your full trust in Him alone Hallelujah! Let us pray now precious saints!
PRAYER FOCUS DAY 1:
1. Pray a prayer of repentance and ask God for forgiveness for any doors that you may have opened that allowed and empowered the enemy to come against you.
2. Ask God to expose and abort the operation of the enemy working against you in Jesus Mighty Name!
3. I command you foul spirit in the Name of Jesus, to cease and desist your operations in my life, in my family, in my church in the name of Jesus!
4. Today devil I demand the release, recovery and return of all that has been stolen or withheld from me, my family, and my church in Jesus Mighty Name!
5. Today devil I command a repair and restoration of that which has been damaged or destroyed either in my - (relationships, businesses, ministry, marriages, family, and lives of loved ones) in Jesus Mighty Name!
6. Call forth and Pray for the release of the provisions, resources and helpers that are needed in each month of the reminder of this year, for God’s counsel/purpose for your season / your destiny to be fulfilled in Jesus Mighty Name!
7. Thank God in advance and in faith, for answering your prayers, and for the miracles / blessings / breakthroughs / testimonies / victories that the remaining of 2022 and beyond in 2023 as the Lord tarries in Jesus Mighty Name!
8. Look back over the past months and start to thank the Lord for every transition and shift (no matter how small) you have made (spiritually, emotionally, and physically) during this year in Jesus Mighty Name!
9. Declare that your transformation and breakthrough will be complete according to God’s will and riches in Jesus Mighty Name!
10. Start to decree that you will have a relentless pursuit to walk in the fullness of what Christ has promised you in Jesus Mighty name!
11. Start to decree that there is no going back to the old season. Speak completeness of turnaround in your healing, health and wealth in your spirit, emotions and physically in Jesus Mighty Name!
12. Thank the Lord for every person who fasted and prayed for your souls within your lifetime and those joining this fasting program that they too will experience the fullness of transformation and transition in spirit and circumstances in Jesus Mighty Name!
13. Pray for an alertness and an awakening from spiritual slumber, and a grafting in of the saints into the Body in Jesus Mighty Name!
14. Devil every loss or delay or disruption that I have ever suffered or am suffering because of the operations of your wicked works in my life, is hereby underwritten by the blood of Jesus, through the completed works of Christ on the cross of Calvary in Jesus Mighty Name!
15. I break free from every hinderance; I break my family free of every hinderance; I break those joining in this corporate fast free from every hinderance; I break my destiny free today also in the Mighty Name of Jesus!
16. I receive strength in Christ Jesus today to move forward in progress and prosperity. I will not be discouraged; for I will not be confounded, and I will not be dismayed in Jesus Mighty Name!
17. Today I cancel every word and every lie that has been spoken concerning my destiny, my family and those join this corporate fast in Jesus Mighty Name!
18. Today I declare to you devil that all your unwitting captives are now set free and delivered from your words of discouragement and deception in the Mighty Name of Jesus!
19. I repent from all the sins that I was conceived with that has held me back in life and any sin that will hinder me from the day of the rapture. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ!
20. I repent totally from all the sins I committed, as a child that is unconfessed and will hinder me from entering the rapture. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ!
21. I repent totally from all the sin that I have committed while I was in primary, secondary, and higher institution that is unconfessed that could hinder me from heaven. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ!
22. I repent totally from all the unconfessed sins that I committed while I started working that will hinder me from rapture. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ!
22. I repent totally from all the sins that I committed in my marriage that will hinder me from heaven. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ!
23. I repent totally from all the sins that I committed after been born again that will hinder me from heaven and rapture. Father, forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ!
24. I thank you Lord for the manifestation of Your victory in my life. Amen.
Go and prosper in Jesus’ Name!
DAY 2 – DELIVER US FROM THE EVIL ONE
Saturday, August 6th, 2022
Scripture Text: Matthew 6:13 “And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.”
When Jesus taught us to pray the Lord’s prayer, He knew what he was talking about after His temptation experience according to the fourth chapter of Luke. Temptation is something everyone experiences, without exception as according to (1Co 10:13).
“The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.” 1 Cor 10:13
Each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desires and enticed by the devil. Jesus did not have a sinful nature, but he still underwent temptation by the devil in the wilderness. In the time of temptation, when we come to Jesus, he helps us. Do you really want to live a victorious life? Let’s come to Jesus.
Luke 4:3-4 “And the devil said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread.”4 But Jesus answered him, saying, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, [c]but by every word of God.’”
There were many stones in the wilderness and to a hungry person they all would have looked like bread. We know Jesus had the ability to turn them into bread, but Jesus never used his power to meet his own physical needs. Rather Jesus used his power to serve others with compassion.
How did Jesus respond to the devil’s suggestion? Verse 4 says, “Jesus answered, ‘It is written: “Man does not live by bread alone.” This is a quotation from Deuteronomy 8:3, which says, “He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.”
See though we are made up of flesh we are not just physical, but also spiritual who have been made in the image of God. So, we need the words of God that nourish our souls and spirits and even brings healing to our flesh. When we have the word of God, we are complete and in need of nothing. The devil went on our tempted Him to worship the devil and that he would give great power over this fallen world, but Jesus knew the devil was already a defeated foe and said, “Get behind Me satan”. So just as Jesus defeated the devil by saying “it is written”, He is asking us to declare His word in prayer and the same power will be available to us that he had access to in the wilderness. Yes, the power that the Spirit provides to resist, to avoid, to flee, to have discernment, to be able to be in the world, but not of the world is available to us also precious saints.
Yes, temptations do come, (appetites, need for approval, ambition) but we don’t have to yield to them precious saints. When we do find ourselves in any temptation or trial, we must do call out to God in prayer and He will show us the way through anything.
Hebrews 2:18 “For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.”
This scripture in Hebrews tells us that Jesus who was tempted in everything, He now can aid us. The Spirit led Jesus into the wilderness, where He was tempted, and He overcame. He not only sympathizes with us, but He has given us the ability to do the same. The key to gaining strength is allowing the Spirit of God to continually transform and lead us.
Galatians 5:16-18 “I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.”
So, Galatians tells us that when we daily pursue God it produced godly desires within us by the Spirit of God living within us, instead of giving in to our selfishness, we overcome the flesh allowing us to do what we were originally created to do precious saints and that is to live lives that glorify God.
See it is not just avoiding sin in our own strength, but rather it is us following the spirits leading within our lives. Walking in the spirit is a constant daily practice that Jesus modelled for us and makes it also possible for us precious saints. When we abide in His Word, yield to His pruning, respond to His leading’s day-in-day-out, it will produce Godly fruit. Fruit does not simply appear; but it grows over time when watered and fed each day.
As we rely on the power of the Holy Spirit to change our motivations, and conform our thoughts, feelings, and habits, we’ll discover not only how to resist temptations precious saints, but we will be used also to see others set free. For as it says in Obadiah 1:17 He desires deliverance, so that He can raise delivers up to deliver others also as according to Obadiah 1:21 “Then deliverers shall come to Mount Zion to judge the mountains of Esau, And the kingdom shall be the Lord’s.”
So, it is important for you to know that you are not alone precious saints. God put you into His family to help strengthen you and equip you. We need brothers, sisters, spiritual leaders to equip us according to (Eph 4:11-12), to hold us accountable, and train us in the ways of the Spirit. Disciples never walk alone, but the Spirit will always connect us even via the internet today.
Ephesians 4:11-12 “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,”
Remember it is the Spirit of God living inside of you that bears witness that we are children of God, and no one can take that away precious saints.
Romans 8:16-17 “The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.”
Let us see what Jesus was telling us here: Matthew 26:41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
What was Jesus warning us about? What is the answer Jesus provided to overcome this power? What temptations seem to have more power in your life right now?
My question to you: Do you have someone, or a group of people you have asked to be spiritually accountable in your journey, so to help defeat any ongoing persistent temptations? This is also key to breakthrough. The bible says to watch out for the little foxes that attack the vine, these are the little sins that keep us bound. I would encourage you as we prepare for the rapture of the remnant bride to keep pressing into God and surround yourself or your social media with also Christian friends and content.
Further Bible Reading: Hebrews 4:14-16, 2:18; Proverbs 3:1-26; John 15:1-17; Gal 5:13-26; Eph 6:10-18
PRAYER FOCUS DAY 2:
1. Start by pray through Ephesians 6:10-18 – Pray out loud the word of God, for it is a spiritual sword. Then also Intercede (pray for others), who are facing challenging temptations at this time and need then broken in Jesus might Name!
2. Ask the Lord for that refreshing wind of the Holy Spirit to blow upon you – decree that you are being given new strength (emotionally, spiritually, and physically) in Jesus Mighty Name!
4. Decree and believe that as you fast and pray, your passion will return – to see what God wants to reveal to you, to hear what the Lord is whispering to you and to move with the rhythm of Holy Spirit in Jesus Mighty Name!
5. Decree that every broken wall, every stolen or lost moment, will be restored unto you in Jesus Mighty Name!
6. Pray that the restoration and revival will be produced and ignited in EVERY area that you need it in – that there will be no area in your life/ministry missed during this fasting weekend in Jesus Mighty Name!
7. Decree that exponential growth will occur within your spiritual life and that your finances will prosper in Jesus Mighty Name!
8. Pray for a new and great manifestation of God’s miracle power in your life, in Pastor Robert Clancy Ministries, in Your church, and in Your nation. Seek the Lord for His Word so that miracles, signs, and wonders will follow you and that it will amaze the people around you and bring glory to the Lord Jesus Christ in Jesus Mighty Name!
9. Pray that God’s healing power would come into your life in all its fullness. Ask that He would heal you from sickness and disease, and from every hurt, brokenness, and defeat. (3 John 2; Isaiah 53:5) in Jesus Mighty Name!
10. There are hidden strongholds that are blocking your progress in life. So, pray against those strongholds today and ask God to reveal them to you, so that they can be broken (2 Corinthians 10:3-5). Name the specific stronghold in your life and family and command it to be broken in Jesus Mighty name!
11. Do you have any “stubborn and unyielding” strongman and problems that you are experiencing in your life right now? List them one by one and bring them before the throne of Grace today for the Lord to see your freedom. Then Come with boldness and in faith as you wait on the Lord in fasting over this period; cry out to Him in Prayers, trusting that He will respond to your prayer of faith, as He honours His word in Your life in the Mighty Name of Jesus!
12. I Call forth and Pray for the release of the provisions, resources and helpers that are needed in each month, in order, for God’s counsel/purpose for the month of August and remaining year of 2022 by calling forth your season / your destiny to be fulfilled in Jesus Mighty Name!
13. Thank God in advance and in faith, for answering your prayers, and for the miracles / blessings / breakthroughs / testimonies / victories that the remaining of 2022 and beyond in 2023 as the Lord tarries in jesus Might Name!
14. Look back over the past 2 days and thank the Lord for every transition and shift (no matter how small) you have made (spiritually, emotionally, and physically) during this period of fasting and praying this weekend in Jesus Mighty Name!
15. As Jesus has said concerning the power in fasting and prayers, your faith should go up a notch over this weekend of fasting, as you believe and expect that there will be a shifting and resolution of all those issues over the next few days in Jesus Mighty Name!
16. Pray for a new and great manifestation of God’s miracle power in your life, Your family, and Your nation. Seek the Lord for miracles, signs, and wonders that will amaze the people and bring glory to the Lord Jesus Christ in Jesus Mighty Name!
17. Lord Unveil my eyes; let me know the truth of Your word concerning my life and every situation that I am in right now in Jesus Mighty Name! Lord just expose every lie of the enemy that has been designed to sabotage your plans and purposes for my life today.
18. Deliver me from every deception and the lies that the enemy has used to distract me, whether through words, my thoughts, my emotions and feelings, false prophecies, dreams, and visions that are not from God in Jesus Mighty Name!
19. Lord uproot everything in my life, my thinking, and my emotions, that has kept me in bondage to the spirit that has been deployed to hinder the fulfilment of your word concerning my life in Jesus Mighty Name!
20. I repent totally from all the sins that I committed as a child of God that will hinder me from the rapture. Father, forgive me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
21. I repent totally from any of the sins that I am still committing till today. Father, forgive me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
22. I repent totally from loving other things more than God in my life. Father, forgive me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
22. I repent totally from the sin of idolatry. Any area or any way that I have served idols or am still serving idols, and such will hinder me from heaven and rapture forgive me by mercy in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
23. I repent totally from calling the name of God in vain (for jokes/comedy, to curse, to lie to (cussing)swear etc). Father, forgive me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
24. I repent totally from all the disobedience that I have disobeyed to my parents that will hinder me from heaven and rapture. Father, forgive me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
25. Pray that the remaining of 2022 will be for you a mountain conquering year, that in this year, God will cause you to walk upon your high places - in the places of honour, promotion, and elevation for His glory in the Mighty Name of Jesus!
26. Pray for Robert Clancy Social media channels including all pages and YouTube Channel to grow and reach those in need of ministry free of charge, without any more hinderance coming against the channel being taken down in Jesus mighty name!
27. Pray for a new and great manifestation of God’s miracle power in Narrow Path Ministries with miracles, signs, and wonders that will amaze the people and bring glory to the Lord Jesus Christ especially during his South African tour this month in Jesus Mighty Name!
28. Pray that God’s healing power would come into your life and in all its fullness. Ask that He would heal you from sickness and disease, and from every hurt, brokenness, and defeat. (3 John vs. 2; Isaiah 53:5) today in Jesus Mighty Name!
29. Pray & Declare out loud: “By God’s grace as we have meet August, that the remaining of 2022 will continue to be a year of prosperity for me in Jesus Mighty Name!
30. Thank the Lord that He is changing you. Thank Him for His love that does not want to leave you the way you are. Pray that His plans and His will come to pass in your life as you submit to Him in Jesus Mighty name!
Let’s us be counted amongst the few that have made themselves ready for His coming precious saints!
Day 3: “HE HAS NOTHING ON ME"
Sunday, August 7th, 2022
Scripture Reading For Today: John 14:30 “I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.”
So, on this third day of our fasting and prayers, I want us to stand firm against any resistance or opposition of the enemy's accusations against us. As we can read from the above scripture in John 14:30 the prince and ruler of this world had nothing on Jesus. So what Jesus was saying essentially is— the prince and ruler of this world is coming, but He has no hold, he has no claim, he has no legal right, he has no power over me; He has nothing against me with which he can accuse me!
This is one of the boldest statements that you will find anyone in this world has ever utter against Satan. However, unlike every or any other man, only Jesus Christ could confidently make such an audacious declaration without any fear of contradiction, because He was all God and all man, but totally free from any sin that the enemy could hold against Him.
The Bible tells us that the accuser accuses us before the Father, day, and night, looking for legitimate charges that he might bring against us before the courts of heaven to oppose or to resist us. But then again, we are also told that we have a counter suit against the enemy on our behalf, brought by the speaking of the blood of Jesus — He ever lives to intercede for us before the Father hallelujah!
Romans 8:34 “Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.”
The Bible tells us that unconfessed sin is a very powerful tool and an imminently destructive weapon in the hands of the accuser. Just as the bible says in Proverbs 28:13; "He who covers his iniquities will not prosper".
So, if the prince and ruler of this world were to turn his searchlight on us, he would no doubt be confident of finding things in our lives with which to accuse us before God to hinder, resist or oppose us.
Now the concluding half of Proverbs 28:13 goes on to give us hope of our redemption precious saints —"...but the one who confesses and renounces them will find mercy" hallelujah!
Precious saints God is also alerting us today, to the wiles of the enemy trying to hinder your Christian walk. See what we think, what we confess and how we act is all used by the enemy if we allow him precious saints. So be alert and on guard against his projected thoughts and what other people say to you, so that they do not creep into your hearts. That's why the bible enjoined you to: “Guard your heart with all diligence” and to “Take heed how you hear….” What words have you been thinking or speaking that are bringing fear, anxiety, confusion, discouragement, distraction and even tiredness in your heart? If you are not careful, those words could be the seed of destruction that the enemy has planted to derail your destiny!
Satan's plan is to get you to think his word, believe the word, then speak the word and then you begin to see what you speak manifest. He has succeeded in sabotaging your destiny by making you to believe his lies. So be careful about the words that you speak in this season; be careful about the words that you pronounce over yourself or over others.
Ephesians 4:29 “Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary [a]edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.”
If you do not understand what is happening in your life or situation, Start declaring the word that God has spoken into that situation…it is best for you to pray what you want to see, rather than give life to what you are seeing. Also ask the Holy Spirit to turn His searchlight on you today to highlight any areas of your life, where you might have sinned or are sinning against God. Judge yourself that you might not be judged (1 Cor 11:31)
Ask Him to reveal anything to you that the enemy might have used or is using in words, thoughts, and deeds to accuse you before the courts of heaven. The Holy Spirit will help convict so you can confess before your Father in heaven today.
Meditate now on Psalm 19:12-14 “Who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults. 13 Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; Let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, And I shall be innocent of great transgression. 14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my [b]strength and my Redeemer.”
As the holy Spirit searches your heart today and brings things to light that which has been hidden and in the dark, just repent and ask Him to cleanse you from all unrighteousness today.
Claim this promise today in 1 John 1:9 “9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
Our God has a great pedigree of making good on His promises precious saints, for remember He is a covenant keeping God, who meets His covenant promises. Never forget that God is FULLY invested in your success. That's the deal that Jesus brokered for you on the cross of Calvary and He has given you all authority on this earth to be the devils worst nightmare!
Just read what the bible says in the book of James
James 2:2-8 "For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in [a]fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in [b]filthy clothes, 3 and you [c]pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor man, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,” 4 have you not [d]shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts? 5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts? 7 Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called? 8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well;"
Precious saints I believe that God is preparing many of the remnant saints within this hour and bring them to a point that He is going to use them mightily in this coming season. Yes, as the Lord tarries in His snatching away, God has been bringing many of you to a place where you will have lost all confidence in self and come to the cross in total Surrender. A place of emptiness and brokenness, where we had no choice but to make room for God to fill the vacuum that is left in us and to trust and depend entirely on the Holy Spirit, to inspire the wisdom and the strength to navigate through these End times. Yes, I know the uncertainty and the gross darkness that surrounds us with its confusion and despair, but he has called us to ARISE AND SHINE hallelujah!
Many of us have had to stand firm through many trials over the last several years where we had to adjust, improvise, and recalibrate for what lies ahead. But know that God has never left us rather He has been refining us in the wilderness and He is about to launch us. Remember no matter the nefarious plans of the enemy around us, I believe the Holy Spirit is using also to create a hunger and a yearning for more of Him in this coming season before the Lord’s return.
I believe also that this season will begin to manifest the fruits of our travails in prayers and the times that we have spent in patiently waiting on Him, the many fasting programs we have joined in together etc, yes as we learn to lay down our agenda and let Him work His will in us, God is going to use us.
I am very excited about the remaining of this year; not because of the enemy’s increase campaign on fear with plandemics, lockdowns and climate change propaganda etc. But I see a great harvest of souls returning to the Lord and fresh converts added to the body, because people are waking up to the satanic agenda happening all around us. As dark as things may have been or indeed are going to be, that is the cue for true believers to really arise and shine with a reflection of His glory hallelujah! So, make sure you are one of them precious saints, so that God will find you willing, useful, and available for this end time move of His Glory.
Continue to declare His promises over your life, over your family, your loved ones and over your nations. What He said He will do, He will establish. His promises concerning you will not be stopped only if you allow then to be. So, arise today and stay on guard in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
Mediate on this scripture in closing before we pray:
1 Peter 5:8-11 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen."
May God strengthen you as you wait on Him today on the last day of fasting in Jesus Mighty Name!
So let us pray now precious saints!
PRAYER FOCUS DAY 3:
1. No weapon that is fashioned against me shall prosper in Jesus Mighty!
2. Declare that my life is hid with Christ in God. My destiny is secured in the Faithfulness of God's word concerning my life in Jesus Mighty Name!
3. My purpose is a sure testimony that is complete and perfect in accordance with God's perfect plans for my life in Jesus Mighty Name!
4. Every word that has been spoken by people, or that I have spoken to sabotage my destiny is hereby annulled with immediate effect in Jesus Might Name!
5. I remove myself, my family and my church from every demonic influence that has sabotaged our progress in Jesus Name!
6. Lord I command a restoration of God's timing and order in alignment with His master plan for my life, my family and the church in Jesus Mighty Name!
7. Meditate as we are on day three for this month's fast. Is there anything you need to do or redress in order to position yourself for what we are praying to God for in your personal life?
8. Begin to petition God based on His word and pray that you will begin to walk in the tangible manifestation of open heavens over your life—your household, family, ministry, business, finances, church in Jesus Mighty name!
9. Declare readiness over God’s people for radical change in this coming season in jesus Mighty Name!
10. Decree that lives are being characterised by an increasing hunger for a new move of God in your life in Jesus Mighty Name!
11. Thank the Lord that He is changing you. Thank Him for His love that does not want to leave you the way you are. Pray that His plans and His will come to pass in your life as you submit to Him in Jesus Mighty Name!
12. Intercede for all people that are in need for employment. Pray for their applicants to be given good positions. Seek the Lord for His peace, wisdom, and grace to be on their applicants, as they interview for positions in Jesus Mighty Name!
13. Claim the promise of God’s blessing today. Ask God to increase you finances. Pray for Divine favor to open doors for you so that you will have contracts that will lead to financial success. Promotions in the workplace. Inherited blessings that will chase you. Seek the Lord for the wisdom you need to make wise financial decisions and investments in Jesus Mighty Name!
14. Lord Jesus Christ, I repent totally from every friendship that I have committed with worldly lustful pleasures, forgive me, and do not let me miss heaven and the rapture in Jesus Mighty Name!
15. Lord Jesus Christ, free me and deliver me from every attack of Satan and his demons that comes against my mind, thought, body and will every day in Jesus Mighty Name!
16. Lord Jesus Christ, influence my will, my mind, and my body daily, so that I can be yours forever in Jesus Mighty Name!
17. Lord Jesus Christ, bring my thoughts, mind, body and will under the subjection of Your word, so that I can make heaven (1 Cor 9:27) in Jesus Mighty Name!
18. Lord Jesus Christ, all the seeds sowing into my life that still need help germinating, may the Holy Spirits water so that I can bear fruits in Jesus Mighty Name!
19. I confess in the name of Jesus Christ that I will not be left behind to shed terrible tears after the rapture in Jesus Mighty Name!
20. Holy spirit of God, prepare my way and garment for heaven and the rapture in Jesus Mighty Name!
21. Declare readiness over God’s people for radical change in Jesus Mighty Name!
22. Decree that lives are being characterised by an increasing hunger for a new move of God in Jesus Mighty Name!
21. Pray for all the bachelor and bachelorette’s partaking in the fast who are seeking life partners. Ask God to guide them to the person who will really be a blessed spouse to that person. Pray for wisdom, guidance, and strength to overcome fleshly desires in Jesus Mighty Name!
22. Before the prayer-fast weekend is done, call someone to join together in agreement in all that you have declared upon your life and the person you also have been lifting up in prayer. Pray for boldness and the Holy Spirits power and gifts to be stirred among you in you in Jesus Mighty Name!
23. Thank the Lord for every person who fasted and prayed during this period – that they too will experience the fullness of transformation and transition in spirit and circumstances in Jesus Mighty Name!
24. Ask God to cause revival living waters to begin to touch every area of your life, family, your nation, your church, Narrow Path Ministries (Pastor Robert & Aida Clancy) and for them to bring healing to every sickness, life in place of death, fruitfulness in place of barrenness, multiplication in place of stagnation. Cover Pst Robert Clancy and his family from every reprisal attack from the enemy for all the work he is doing on the front lines against the forces of darkness. Yes, Lord protect them with your warrior angels as a hedge of protection around everything they do and go in Jesus Mighty Name!
25. Pray for Narrow Path Ministries (Rev Robert & Aida Clancy) and your church that God will supply exceeding, abundantly above all we could ask or think. Lord any spirit of sabotage that is coming against this ministry be exposed and cast back into the pit of hell in Jesus mighty name! Pray that every financial need will be met and that we will have more than enough to carry out the vision for this month of August and beyond 2022/2023. Pray for our upcoming mission to South Africa in August and those doors will continue to open in 2022/2023 to reach more souls that are ready for the gospel and hungry for revival in Jesus Mighty Name!
26. Lord, we pray for those individuals that the Holy spirit brings to our attention right now, that they may let the Holy Spirit work in their lives and bring freedom in Jesus Mighty Name!
PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH, AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!