This ministry was planted by God to reach all nations that they may catch the fire of repentance revival to prepare for the coming of the Messiah. This revival would carry a pure message that would not only bring the lost back to Christ, but remove compromise within the Church.Mathew 24:14 “and THIS gospel shall be preached in all the world for a witness, unto all nations and then the end will come.”
Precious Saints as you know great spiritual awakenings have swept the world over the centuries. They have changed lives and the very culture in which we live. An Awakening is a special time when God comes down and saturates a place and a people with His presence. There is a final Great Awakening coming before the rapture of His bride that will be bigger and greater than anything we have seen before. He has gone from the pulpit to the pew and will use those that have true humility, as He is a God that will exalt the humble and humble the exalted. It is a call for all to Arise & Shine, so that He may be exalted through our lives. The Lord instructed me to travel to the nations and reach them using every form of platform.
We would achieve this by employing every means of communication to reach the lost: Social media, tract distribution, internet, radio, television, missionary trips, crusades, house to house evangelism and street preaching. The purpose is to equip and send men and women of God with the Father’s heart to this dying world.Our mission is to preach, reach & teach repentance of sins, holiness in living & righteousness, which is Right standing with God to a dying world. We endeavor to take this good news of the gospel to the ends of the earth through a specific vision to: Evangelise, Affirm, Disciple and Send. This will affirm, encourage, feed, heal, and restore every believer so they can serve in the work of the ministry for the Kingdom of God and prepare itself for the coming of the Messiah. Acts 1:8; Acts 3:19; Mathew 16:18
To take this gospel (Repentance, holiness & righteousness) of the Kingdom of God to the poor in spirit, the brokenhearted, the captives, the blind, the oppressed, those who are sick, and to every person on the face of this earth, through every channel of communication available.
Luke 24:47 “and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all the nations, beginning at Jerusalem.”
Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;”
To train every believer into a disciple and make him a strong leader for the Kingdom of God; to cement him in Kingdom values and the apostolic doctrine in order to renew his mentality and transform him in body, soul, and spirit.
2 Timothy 4:2 “Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.”
To train, equip, and help every disciple discover and carry out his purpose, calling, and will of God for his life; to help him discover his identity as His child and know that he has rights, privileges, responsibilities, and an inheritance in the Kingdom of God.
Ephesians 4:11-12 “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,”
To commission disciples to do the will of God and reach their destiny by taking the Kingdom everywhere they go. To send leaders armed with powerful weapons useful to extend the Kingdom of God by force; to rebuke demons; heal the sick; perform signs, wonders, and miracles; to raise the dead; preach, teach, and prophesy the mysteries of the Kingdom in order to cause a reform and impact society—these for the purpose to prepare for the coming of the Messiah.
Mark 16:15-17 “And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;”
The Lord is calling me to be a forerunner in preparing people for His soon snatching away of His bride, but also for the following reasons:
1. Like John the Baptist prepared the way of the Lord through repentance, I also have been called to minister repentance and prophecy to the Church of an expected final great latter rain end time revival & awakening.
2. To encourage the body of believers to Arise and Shine and to learn to walk in the spirit, as earthen vessels ready to carry His Glory upon the earth. 2 Corinthians 4:7 “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the Excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”
3. To encourage the body of believers to "Go deeper in order to go high!" by the Holy Spirit. Psalm 42:7 “Deep calls unto deep at the noise of your waterfalls: all your waves and your billows are gone over me.”
4. To expose all the works of the devil that would try to hinder His bride from preparing and seeing revival. Ephesians 5:11
"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them."
5. To encourage the body of believers that they are to be patient to hunger and expect for a Greater Latter Outpouring of His Holy Spirit than we have ever seen or heard. Where the Former and Latter rain meet together to fulfil prophecy in scripture and show the Fathers last act of mercy before His Bride is Raptured while in the Grace age we are currently in. James 5:7 “Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, and has long patience for it, until he receives the early and latter rain.”
5. To encourage all into repentance through Jesus Christ and to allow the Holy Spirit bring them into pure and holy sanctified lives.
“Behold as the Lord is calling forth to His True End time Prophets to declare natural flooding to hit the earth across the globe, so will be my Spirit that will flood the earth like a river bringing down walls that separate you from me having full control over your Christian walk. This will occur before my imminent Rapture to fulfil the scriptures of the latter rain harvest, spoken by the Prophet Joel 2:23 And by the Prophet Hosea 6:1-3 Get ready it has started and you are about to be blown away by my mighty touch”