3 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER FOR MARCH THE 26th, 27th & 28th 2021
3 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER FOR MARCH THE 26th, 27th & 28th 2021
THEME: "BEING RELENTLESS FOR GOD’S FAVOUR"
SCRIPTURE THEME: - “Jesus said, “From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force” - Matthew 11:12
Precious saints from the first breathe you take, the devil and his minions plan to keep you from the truth. See the spiritual battle in the unseen world of the second heavens, is more real than the wars you see around you or on TV. The invisible spiritual conflict waged around you, is consistently going on uninterrupted and only the fervent prayers of the righteous saints push back the plans of the enemy. What is meant by the kingdom’s “suffering violence”? The Greek verb can rightly be translated one of two ways: “suffering violence” or “forcefully advancing.” The first option understands the kingdom to be under attack by the forces of darkness, and the other showing the spiritual warfare in advancing the kingdom of God upon the earth by the saints. Now the word relentless comes to mind, which means to: continuing in a severe or extreme way.
Please note that this violence is not physical violence. It is a forceful pressing on to take hold of the kingdom of God or take what God has given you or become fully what He says you are! See the kingdom of God requires a degree of forcefulness, persistence, and holy stubbornness until God’s will is done in our life’s! Yes, we rest in His presence, but there are also times that we need to press into prayer and fasting to break those stubborn hinderances around you from receiving what is rightfully yours. The kingdom is not for chicken-hearted people who give up when they face the slightest obstacle or get discouraged easily. It is not for the timid or shy, as the kingdom requires kingdom violence. It requires those to overcome, to be faithful to the very end. It requires us to know what God’s will is (the kingdom of God) and refusing to accept anything else but what God wants
See wherever the Lord is working upon the earth, satan and his forces will try to look for ways to see that work interrupted. Many a time I have been ministering in places where the power will go out, or equipment blown up to hinder the gospel from being proclaimed. Satan will even use his agents upon the earth to send witchcraft attacks to stop meetings, bring confusion and stop servants from getting to their destination etc.
All this comes about because the powers of darkness press their counterattack to recapture the ground held by the glory of God. But our fasting, prayers and stepping out in faith help break the powers of darkness, so when you find yourself being too tired to pray and read the bible, it is a good indication that the enemy has sent a spirit of slumber to stop you being effective over the enemy’s kingdom. Remember this, the devils fight is real, and he does not play fair for he has had thousands of years’ experience.
For you to effective you cannot give place to the world, to your passions (the flesh) or your laziness. Words are not enough to claim the kingdom of God. It takes strength and courage and violence in prayer. You must violently resist the tides of the world coming against you. Violently give up all that holds you back from God and His divine favour and destiny upon your life. Violently turn your will over to God to do His will alone. This violence is what I pray you will come to know, for how else will you know anything of the life of the Lord Jesus? With force and decision and resolve we must resist the desires of the flesh and hold onto the course before us – the narrow path of holiness and surrender. It takes guts to follow Christ. Jesus himself said:
Matthew 16:24-25 “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life shall lose it, and whoever desires to lose his life for My sake shall find it.”
Sometimes following Jesus is not all happiness and a bed of roses, for you can experience loneliness and suffering, discipline, and sacrifice. There are times when God works on our character that just is not pleasant. The times when we feel like we are walking through the fire and flame, going through the wilderness and feel like we are walking those paths alone. It may even feel like God seems distant and your prayers are unanswered. You may feel that God is silent, and doubt and discouragement start to creep in when the devil is constantly whispering negative thoughts. See that is the very time to fight back and claim what is rightfully yours. So, as we claim our God given destiny and favour, let us believe that revival is ours for the reaching. Be blessed as you partake of this month’s fasting program.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL PARTICIPATE THANK YOU
Please click onto the Link for more details of the program:
This month of March we want to encourage all Christians on social media that want breakthrough and restoration to Fast & Pray along with us this month’s 3 day fast.
This is an event anybody can partake of anywhere around the world in your home, church, friend’s house, in the village or in the city etc with the main purpose of getting people to repent and turn back to God on the same calendar day through fasting with the help of prayer taken from 2 Chronicles 7:14, that it will build awareness of the need to pray for your local church. Though we are on different timelines I encourage you to just follow the dates for your respective countries.
Date: 26th,27th & 28th of March 2021
Fasting Days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Fasting Type: Fasting from food but drinking water or fluids for those that can. You are welcome to break the fast each evening and start again either after meal (6am-6pm) or you can go straight through.
Fasting Teaching - https://youtu.be/DFWacd-8ShY
PRACTICAL TIPS FOR FASTING:
1. Avoid medical and even natural herbal drugs. However, if you are under medication, these should only be withdrawn upon the advice of your doctor.
2. Limit your physical activity and exercise. If you have a workout routine, adjust it accordingly.
3. Rest as much as you can if needed be.
4. Maintain an attitude of prayer throughout the day. Intercede for your family, pastors, church, nation, missionaries & world missions, etc.
5. Drink plenty of clean water if you are joining the water fast.
6. As your body adjusts, be prepared for temporary bouts of physical weakness as well as a greater likelihood of impatience, irritability, and anxiety.
FASTING BRINGS REVIVAL:
“. . . in the first year of his reign I, Daniel, understood from the Scriptures, according to the word of the LORD given to Jeremiah the prophet, that the desolation of Jerusalem would last seventy years. So, I turned to the Lord God and pleaded with him in prayer and petition, in fasting, and in sackcloth and ashes.” Daniel 9:2,3
Fasting helps us prevail in prayer and intercession. Daniel understood that Israel was headed for destruction. He also knew that in times like these, there is only one recourse—intercession through praying and fasting. Throughout human history, God has brought revival and delivered nations from destruction in response to prayer and fasting.
FASTING IS AN ACT OF HUMILITY AND CONSECRATION:
“. . . I put on sackcloth and humbled myself with fasting . . .” Psalm 35:13
Humility results in the grace of God (James 4:6). When we humble ourselves in prayer, we have instant access to the heart of God. As we deny ourselves as an act of consecration, we are better able to exercise self-control over our emotions and desires.
SPIRITUAL CLEANSING & SPIRITUAL EYES OPENED:
Fasting can be done for one meal, one day, one month or for however long God leads. It depends on how the Holy Spirit speaks to us. Shorter fasts are easier to endure until we have built up our “spiritual muscles”. A three day fast is most beneficial as a spiritual cleansing. An example of this is Paul’s being thrust into his fast upon conversion. After the three days of cleansing, he received the Holy Spirit and his eyesight when Ananias laid hands on him (Acts 9:17-18). We also can be spiritually cleansed by fasting so that we receive more of the Lord’s Spirit and have our spiritual eyes opened to new dimensions. A three day fast is also especially helpful in breaking any addictive habits.
These then are two reasons for fasting: We receive spiritual cleansing and our spiritual eyes are opened, and we also obtain victory over the devil. When Jesus encountered Satan, He was able to overcome Him because His fasting had given Him spiritual strength. Isaiah 58:6 also gives us light on this purpose of fasting: “Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?” Many people believe that fasting is to move the hand of God, when in actuality it is to make Satan turn loose of the things he is holding.
BREAKING STRONGHOLDS & BUILDING FAITH:
Fasting loosens the bands of wickedness. When Jesus discussed the keys to the kingdom, He told us to bind and loose. When we fast, we loose the bands of wickedness, undo the heavy burdens, set the oppressed free, and break every yoke of the enemy. Fasting is an important key to getting the victory over hard situations that do not seem to respond to normal prayer.
Fasting builds our faith. In fact, this is what Jesus meant when he spoke to the disciples in Matthew 17:21 in answer to why they were not able to cast a demon out of a child. He said, “However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.” He was telling them if they wanted their faith to be at such a level as to be able to cast out demons, then they must fast and pray for their faith to increase.
Fasting also makes it easier for us to hear the voice of the Lord. We find an account of this in Acts 13:2 “While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
While fasting, the Holy Spirit spoke to them and gave them direction. We too can be directed by the Lord if we seek Him through prayer and fasting.
When we deny our natural cravings, our spiritual antennas become more attuned. We become more sensitive to His voice as we divest ourselves of worldly distractions. We are better able to focus on God and submit to His will. This opens the door for more of the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
Fasting and mourning are closely associated in the Bible. Two examples of this are found in Ezra and Nehemiah.
Ezra 10:6: “Then Ezra rose up from before the house of God, and went into the chamber of Jehohanan the son of Eliashib: and when he came thither, he did eat no bread, nor drink water: for he mourned because of the transgression of them that had been carried away.”
Nehemiah 1:4: “And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven.”
From these Scriptures, we see that fasting and travail (a prayer burden from the Lord that brings crying and tears) were combined. Both of these men were fasting for the repentance of God’s people. How we need this same kind of intercession today. Here were men so burdened for the sins of their people that they fasted, travailed and prayed.
Day 1 – “DIVINE FAVOUR”
Friday, March 26th, 2021
Scripture Reading: "For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favour You will surround him as with a shield" (Psalm 5:12).
God has a plan for divine favour within your life precious saint and If you are a born of God, then this above scripture is talking to you today!
For the Bible tells us in 2 Corinthians 5:21 “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”
We have been made the righteousness of God in him through the repentance of our sin and through the blood of Jesus we have been made right with God—the barrier and separation that once existed because of sin have been done away with, and we have obtained right-standing with our heavenly Father!
So, when the Bible declares that the Lord will bless "the righteous" with favour, it means you and me!
In Webster's dictionary the definition of favour includes: "friendly or kind regard; good will; approval; liking; unfair partiality; favouritism"; "attractiveness"; "to be partial to; prefer"; "to help; assist"; "to do a kindness for;" "endorsing."
To be favoured means: "regarded or treated with favour"; "provided with advantages"; "specially privileged."
Just think about that! God wants to give you special privileges. The bible says there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus that do not walk according to the flesh, but the walk according to the spirit (Romans 8:1) when we completely yield our lives over to the Lord on a daily basis, the favour of God will cause people to go out of their way to even bless you without even knowing why they're doing it. And the more you are blessed, the more you can be a blessing to others. I have learnt that when I walk in My God given calling and destiny that God takes care of all My needs. See it is the anointing that makes all the difference within one’s life and when we choose to be separated for God’s glory, His divine favour will just follow us.
God's supernatural favour flowing in your life is not based on your background, looks, or personality. His favour is based on the Word of God and believing what it says about you. Favor can break through any barriers set before you, and it is available to every child of God.
When you believe and activate your faith for God's favour, it will work for you. Someone may not particularly like you or your personality, but that doesn't matter. You're believing in God's ability to influence them, and His favour on your life is supernatural. In other words it supersedes natural circumstances.
Genesis 12:2 in The Amplified Bible says:
“And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you [with abundant increase of favours] and make you name famous and distinguished, and you will be a blessing [dispensing good to others].”
This scripture clearly shows that God wants to bless you with supernatural favour. He wants you to be blessed and to make you a blessing to everyone you meet.
We can see this kind of favour operating in the life of Daniel. He and all the Israelites were prisoners in Babylon. For reasons that can't be explained naturally, though, he had favour with the leaders of the land.
"Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs" (Daniel 1:9).
In other accounts we learn that Daniel had so much favour with the leaders of the land, he was elevated to prestigious positions in the Babylonian kingdom. Even though the circumstances were stacked against him, Daniel eventually became the prime minister of Babylon.
Why did good things happen to Daniel? Because of God's favour. Daniel loved and trusted God and expected things to turn out well for him. As a matter of fact, the book of Ephesians says there is special favour for those who sincerely love Jesus: "Grace [favour] be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity" (Ephesians 6:24).
You can be just like Daniel. Call yourself a success. Expect promotion to come your way. See yourself highly favoured, with good things happening in your behalf. Confess it. Believe for the impossible! God's supernatural favour will work for you.
How To Activate Favor in Your Life
One way to reap a harvest of God's favour in your life is to sow favour. Make sure that you are helping someone else and showing favour to them. As it is said, "What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you."
Any time you plant a seed—weather it is in finances, friendship, favour or any other area—that seed leaves your hand but it doesn't leave your life. It is working in the supernatural realm, bringing you a harvest in that same area.
It's important to sow favour in order to reap it in your own life.
Make This Confession Of Faith Now:
I believe and I confess, that the Lord is good and gracious, and His faithfulness is forever. I give you praise for taking away my shame and pain, and clothing me with honour and with favour. He always causes me to triumph and through the Lord Jesus, I am walking in favour when I go out or come in. I receive favour from the north, east, south and west. There is abundance of His favour in my life. I receive favour in all areas of my life, God’s favour shall eliminate shame and disgrace from my life.
I give Him praise, because His master plan for my life exceeds my greatest dreams. According to His promise, He shall do exceedingly abundantly above what I can think of or imagine. I am blessed and highly favoured.
FURTHER PRAYER FOCUS DAY 1:
1. Psalm 95:1-2: Father we come before you with joy in our hearts and with a heart of thanksgiving, thank you for being our rock and our salvation.
2. Psalm 105:1-5: Father we give thanks to you oh Lord, we declare we will make known, your wondrous works among us. Father thank you for your wonders and your miracles which we have enjoyed this month and year ahead.
3. Psalm 124:1-8: Father we are grateful for coming through for us individually and as families, when situation contrary to our peace revolted against us. Thank you for fighting for your ministries, concerning the Promised Land
4. Psalm 44:3: Father we are grateful for your favour on our lives as individuals, as families, as a Church body, as a global church. Thank you for your hand of favour on Pastor Robert & Aida Clancy continue to give them divine revelation to helping the body of Christ.
5. Titus 3:5, Rev 22:17: Father thank you for all the souls saved during all media uploads and missionary outreaches in Narrow Path Ministries International. Thank you for your goodness on our missionaries, thank you for doing a new thing in our itinerary ministry and open the doors for the USA tour this year to preach the gospel and nations of your leading Lord.
6. Exodus 20:6: Father grant us the grace to love you and obey you with all our heart, and let your mercy be evident in our lives in Jesus name.
7. Genesis 39:21: Father let your mercy cover our mistakes and colour our destiny in Jesus name.
8. Psalm 127:1, Psalm 121: 1-2: Father help us to build the Kingdom within each of our sphere of influences in Jesus name.
9. Psalm 24:7-10; Psalm 90:17: We command all the gates of our enemies, be lifted up and the king of Glory shall come in to establish His perfect will within each of our families, marriages, finances, ministries, businesses and jobs in Jesus name.
10. Father we declare that our joy shall multiply today as we receive unlimited favor in the name of Jesus.
11. Father we declare that nothing will be impossible for me because we are in Christ, and through him, we can do all things (Read – Philippians 4:13)
12. Father, let your Spirit of lead us to unlimited success and favor this month coming of April in the name of Jesus.
13. Father let you favour reign in our life’s today and forever in the name of Jesus.
14. Father, let us be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name.
15. Father we dismantle every opposition fighting against us in Jesus name.
16. Today Father we believe that even those who rejected us will soon open doors for us in the name of Jesus.
17. Father we receive total favour and victory today and in the coming days in the name of Jesus.
18. Father wherever we go let your blessing follow us in Jesus name.
19. Holy Spirit direct us into the wonderful things you have in store for us in Jesus Mighty name. – (Reference – John 16:13)
Pray that the coming month of April 2021 will spill over with blessings and into the remaining of the year in Jesus Mighty Name
Pray for more breakthroughs that God will cause you to walk upon high places - in the places of honour, promotion and elevation in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
Pray for Narrow Path Ministries (Rev Robert & Aida Clancy) and your church that God will supply exceeding, abundantly above all we could ask or think. Lord any spirit of sabotage that is coming against this ministry be exposed and cast back into the pit of hell in Jesus mighty name! Pray that every financial need will be met and that we will have more than enough to carry out the vision for this month of April and beyond. Pray that doors will continue to open in 2021/2022 to reach nations that are really for the gospel and hungry for revival.
Day 2: “DIVINE DESTINY"
Saturday, March 27th, 2021
Scripture Reading: “The manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the self-same Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.” (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
Child of God you have a divine destiny and I know sometimes that’s hard to believe when you’re up to your eyeballs in the daily demands of just living sometimes dealing with relationship issues, dealing with paying the bill, dealing with the children and dealing with issues at work etc, life can seem anything but divine at times. You can be tempted to wonder if you’re destined to be or do anything truly great. You can even be tempted to decide that even if you had such a destiny, you just don’t have what it takes to fulfill it.
But the truth is you must rebuke the devil and do everything to claim what is rightfully yours. Why you might say? Because not only that Almighty God needs you to fulfill your destiny, but there are people in this world who will never see the Lord or know Him unless they see Him and know Him through you. For you could be the only bible anyone will ever read.
Jesus Himself said, “He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father” (John 14:12).
That means you are divinely destined to be like Jesus and do the same—and even greater—works than He did because He has gone to the Father and the Holy Spirit was sent to us.
See the devil is the greatest deterrent to stop a Christian who constantly reminds them of their own natural failures and shortcomings. Yes, most of us at times feel totally unequipped to reveal to others the Person and Power of the Lord Jesus. But let us remember He never said we would be greater—He said the works would be greater.
The fact is, we are equipped. Ephesians 1 says so. It tells that the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ has already…
blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestined us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace (Ephesians 1:3-6).
Think of it! God didn’t wait until you were born to figure out a destiny for you. Before the earth was ever created, He predestined you to be like Jesus and provided everything you’d ever need to fulfill that destiny. He gave you everything necessary to be holy and blameless before Him. He set aside for you all the blessings, favour and divine power it would take for you to represent Him on the earth and bring praise and glory to God.
You might look at yourself and wonder why God would ever choose someone like you to reveal His greatness. In light of all the mistakes you may have made and all the weaknesses you see in yourself, why would God ever think you could be like Him? I’ll tell you why. God knew you before you ever sinned. He knew you when you were wonderful. He knew you before your life got messed up. He knew you before the devil ever got his hands on you. Yes, God knew you when you were just an image on the inside of Him—and that image was a picture of Himself.
Fear however will try to stop you from walking in that perfect divine destiny of the Lord and you must refuse it and not to let fear stop you. Yes, fear will mess up the things of God. Fear will keep us from moving in the gifts of the Spirit if we let it. That’s why any time fear shows its ugly head, you must stop right there and deal with it. You can’t afford to accept it and say, “Well, that’s just the way I am.”
Why? Because your divine destiny is waiting! The Lord Jesus is waiting! The world is waiting for His ministry to be manifest through you! So don’t let anything stop you. Right in the midst of all the daily demands of life, rise up in faith, hope and love and begin to do what God divinely designed you to do. Get out your Bible and develop that divine image inside you. See yourself ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit. See yourself doing the very works of Jesus—the works He said you were destined to do. Then let the very love of God move you to step out in faith and do what the Spirit leads you to do. Do it in love. Do it by faith. And do it with hope, confidently expecting God to keep His Word. So dare to fulfill your destiny and the world will see Jesus through you, as your life will more than likely be the only bible anyone gets to read.
Declare These Declarations Today:
1. Father, we will praise You; For you have answered us concerning your perfect will within our lives and all projects you have for us. (Ps 118:21)
2. Father, we agree with your Word in (1 Chronicles 28:20) we will be strong and of good courage; and build your kingdom for your glory. We will not fear nor be dismayed; for the LORD GOD is with us. He will not leave us nor forsake us until we have finished all the work for your kingdom in Jesus name.
3. Both riches and honour come from God, we bless the LORD our GOD for keeping us alive to offer willingly towards your kingdom work (1 Chronicles 29:10-14).
4. Father, we receive grace to serve you with a loyal heart and with a willing mind (1 Chronicles 28:9a). As we give towards our lives and families; please open for us the windows of heaven and pour out for us such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it (Malachi 3:10b).
5. We will live to witness the ground-breaking doors that you will open for us to expand the kingdom work through Narrow Path Ministries to be more effective in 2021 in Jesus name.
6. We declare no weapon formed against all projects shall not prosper and every tongue which rises against us we shall condemn in Jesus name (Isaiah 54:17).
7. In the greatness of Your excellence; Father, please overthrow the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places that will contend against your will for us family and ministry in the name of Jesus (Exodus 15:7a).
8. We declare, there will be no struggle over any blessing that is rightfully ours in Jesus name. We have overcome every obstacle by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony in Jesus name. (Revelation 12:11).
9. Remember me, O my God, concerning all kingdom projects at Narrow Path Ministries and do not wipe out our good deeds that we have done for the house of our God, and for its services in Jesus name.(Nehemiah 13:14).
10. Father, we are confident of this very thing; that He who has begun a good work in us; in the Narrow Path Ministries at providing a building and new home for the ministry to have a training and healing centre it in Jesus name (Philippians 1:6).Give thanks to God for this and for answered prayers.
11. Isaiah 64:1-3: Father during this year Holy Ghost Congress, rend the heavens, let the power of God descend like never before, destroy every yoke in the lives of everyone that will attend in Jesus name
12. Ephesians 3:16: Father strengthen Pastor Robert & Aida in the inner man. Strengthen them physically in Jesus name
13. 1 Peter 4:11: Father inspire Pastor Robert daily to receive your daily utterances and every one that will minister with him to have access to fresh revelation in Jesus name.
14. Zechariah 2:5: Father be a wall of fire round each person participating this fast and grant everyone journey mercy, we declare, there shall be no mishap during this weekend fast and your grace shall be sufficient in Jesus name.
15. Romans 5:17: Father, as we have received your gift of righteousness, grant us abundance of grace to reign in life by Christ Jesus.
16. Psalm 65:11: Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
17. Psalm 23:2-6: We declare in the remaining days of this month we shall enjoy the leading of the Lord, our steps shall be ordered by the Holy Spirit to the place of our abundance in Jesus name. We declare restoration of all past loses; we confess that Jesus is our defender, so we shall not be afraid. We declare only God s beauty and love shall be found in our lives in Jesus name
18. Psalm 104:28: Father by your mercy open your Hands and fill us with your goodness in Jesus name
19. Psalm 147:14-15: We declare concerning our nations of residence, every city in our nations shall enjoy the peace of the Lord. We confess before the end of this year that our Nations shall see revival in Jesus name. We declare that the Word of the Lord for our nations shall manifest speedily in Jesus name.
20. Father any relationships that would sabotage our destiny, let it be broken in the name of Jesus.
21. Lord, give us a spirit of excellence so that we can arise in our calling and glorify your name. (Read – Daniel 6:3)
22. Thank you, Lord for answering all our prayers today as we know you are listening and will bring about your perfect will within our lives in Jesus Mighty Name.
23. Heavenly father we fully commit our plans into your hands and we trust you will help us to establish them. (Red – Prove