3 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER FOR MARCH 13th TO 15th 2020
THEME: " Mountain Mover"
SCRIPTURE THEME: - Mark 11:23-24 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."
Now, Jesus didn’t relocate any physical mountains during His ministry, so what was He talking about here? He was talking about the problems that each of us at some point and time will face in life! And notice something even more important: He talks only once about our need for ‘faith’—and three times about our need to ‘speak’ His Word. Why? Because if you don’t have enough faith to move your mouth and speak God’s Word, you won’t have enough faith to move your mountain! I not just talking about the logos word, but the rhema word spoken under the inspiration by the Holy Spirit.
The Bible says, ‘Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.’ (Romans 10:17) Something wonderful happens when you verbalise God’s Word, especially inspired by His Holy Spirit. Your ears hear it, your mind is renewed, your focus is changed, and the thing God responds to is our faith and it rises up within you. And when you hold that position of faith, refuse to budge, and keep speaking God’s Word, keep speaking that promise to that mountain in your life. Then you will see it start to shift from your life.
See if you keep speaking to your problems with your own thoughts and feelings in your natural mind, the mountain will keep standing like an immovable object. But when you stand on God’s promises and declare what the Holy Spirit has inspired on the inside of you then you will say, ‘I may not know how or when, but I know you’re moving aside in the name of Jesus,’ your mountain will move! This is a mountain moving fast month, so have expectant faith that God will move mightily within your situation this month of March.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL PARTICIPATE THANK YOU
Please click onto the Link for more details of the program:
This month of March we want to encourage all Christians on social media that want breakthrough and restoration to Fast & Pray along with us this month’s 3 day fast.
This is an event anybody can partake of anywhere around the world in your home, church, friend’s house, in the village or in the city etc with the main purpose of getting people to repent and turn back to God on the same calendar day through fasting with the help of prayer taken from 2 Chronicles 7:14, that it will build awareness of the need to pray for your local church. Though we are on different timelines I encourage you to just follow the dates for your respective countries.
Date: 13th,14th & 15th of March 2020
Fasting Days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Fasting Type: Fasting from food but drinking water or fluids for those that can. You are welcome to break the fast each evening and start again either after meal (6am-6pm) or you can go straight through.
Fasting Teaching - https://youtu.be/DFWacd-8ShY
PRACTICAL TIPS FOR FASTING:
1. Avoid medical and even natural herbal drugs. However, if you are under medication, these should only be withdrawn upon the advice of your doctor.
2. Limit your physical activity and exercise. If you have a workout routine, adjust it accordingly.
3. Rest as much as you can if needed be.
4. Maintain an attitude of prayer throughout the day. Intercede for your family, pastors, church, nation, missionaries & world missions, etc.
5. Drink plenty of clean water if you are joining the water fast.
6. As your body adjusts, be prepared for temporary bouts of physical weakness as well as a greater likelihood of impatience, irritability, and anxiety.
FASTING BRINGS REVIVAL:
“. . . in the first year of his reign I, Daniel, understood from the Scriptures, according to the word of the LORD given to Jeremiah the prophet, that the desolation of Jerusalem would last seventy years. So, I turned to the Lord God and pleaded with him in prayer and petition, in fasting, and in sackcloth and ashes.” Daniel 9:2,3
Fasting helps us prevail in prayer and intercession. Daniel understood that Israel was headed for destruction. He also knew that in times like these, there is only one recourse—intercession through praying and fasting. Throughout human history, God has brought revival and delivered nations from destruction in response to prayer and fasting.
FASTING IS AN ACT OF HUMILITY AND CONSECRATION:
“. . . I put on sackcloth and humbled myself with fasting . . .” Psalm 35:13
Humility results in the grace of God (James 4:6). When we humble ourselves in prayer, we have instant access to the heart of God. As we deny ourselves as an act of consecration, we are better able to exercise self-control over our emotions and desires.
SPIRITUAL CLEANSING & SPIRITUAL EYES OPENED:
Fasting can be done for one meal, one day, one month or for however long God leads. It depends on how the Holy Spirit speaks to us. Shorter fasts are easier to endure until we have built up our “spiritual muscles”. A three day fast is most beneficial as a spiritual cleansing. An example of this is Paul’s being thrust into his fast upon conversion. After the three days of cleansing, he received the Holy Spirit and his eyesight when Ananias laid hands on him (Acts 9:17-18). We also can be spiritually cleansed by fasting so that we receive more of the Lord’s Spirit and have our spiritual eyes opened to new dimensions. A three day fast is also especially helpful in breaking any addictive habits.
These then are two reasons for fasting: We receive spiritual cleansing and our spiritual eyes are opened, and we also obtain victory over the devil. When Jesus encountered Satan, He was able to overcome Him because His fasting had given Him spiritual strength. Isaiah 58:6 also gives us light on this purpose of fasting: “Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?” Many people believe that fasting is to move the hand of God, when in actuality it is to make Satan turn loose of the things he is holding.
BREAKING STRONGHOLDS & BUILDING FAITH:
Fasting loosens the bands of wickedness. When Jesus discussed the keys to the kingdom, He told us to bind and loose. When we fast, we loose the bands of wickedness, undo the heavy burdens, set the oppressed free, and break every yoke of the enemy. Fasting is an important key to getting the victory over hard situations that do not seem to respond to normal prayer.
Fasting builds our faith. In fact, this is what Jesus meant when he spoke to the disciples in Matthew 17:21 in answer to why they were not able to cast a demon out of a child. He said, “However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.” He was telling them if they wanted their faith to be at such a level as to be able to cast out demons, then they must fast and pray for their faith to increase.
Fasting also makes it easier for us to hear the voice of the Lord. We find an account of this in Acts 13:2 “While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
While fasting, the Holy Spirit spoke to them and gave them direction. We too can be directed by the Lord if we seek Him through prayer and fasting.
When we deny our natural cravings, our spiritual antennas become more attuned. We become more sensitive to His voice as we divest ourselves of worldly distractions. We are better able to focus on God and submit to His will. This opens the door for more of the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
Fasting and mourning are closely associated in the Bible. Two examples of this are found in Ezra and Nehemiah.
Ezra 10:6: “Then Ezra rose up from before the house of God, and went into the chamber of Jehohanan the son of Eliashib: and when he came thither, he did eat no bread, nor drink water: for he mourned because of the transgression of them that had been carried away.”
Nehemiah 1:4: “And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven.”
From these Scriptures, we see that fasting and travail (a prayer burden from the Lord that brings crying and tears) were combined. Both of these men were fasting for the repentance of God’s people. How we need this same kind of intercession today. Here were men so burdened for the sins of their people that they fasted, travailed and prayed.
Day 1 – “HOW DO YOU MOVE A MOUNTAIN?”
Friday, March 13th, 2020
Scripture Reading: Matthew 21:21 “So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done.”
Everyone has mountains to climb or mountains that maybe a hinderance before them, but how does one move a mountain in your life?
Maybe you are facing a major issue in your life right now. Now I’m not referring to the minor things that you may cope with on a daily basis, but rather those breath stopping situations that occur that seem too overwhelming. When we look to the Word these tribulations and trials are also represented as “mountains.”
When the Bible speaks symbolically of a mountain it is not speaking of a physical location, but rather a spiritual issue. See I climb a physical mountain several times a month to seek the Lord in prayer and that can be a physical challenge to get to the top, but I am talking about something too big for you to climb, too wide for you to go around, and too thick to pass through. A spiritual mountain represents an oversized situation that is limiting your progress and blocking you from moving forward. The devil loves it when you have such situations that stop you, but Jesus tells us to cast those mountains through prayer into the seas.
In Mark 11:23, Jesus said, “For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.”
Note what Jesus did not say. Jesus did not say that to move a mountain, we need to bow our heads, confess our sins, sing our songs, and then pray a long, eloquent prayer to God. All of those things are good, they’re important, and they have their place because God is to be the subject of our faith. But Jesus did not say they were essential to moving any mountains.
What Jesus said to His disciples is that we are to speak to the mountain and tell it to move without doubting in our hearts—and it will move.
So how can you be sure that the words you are speaking to your mountain are the words God wants you to say? How can you be confident that your faith is in God and not in your own words? Here is the key: YOUR WORDS MUST BE ALIGNED WITH SCRIPTURE.
Take the time to find out what God has to say about the mountain you are facing today even before you go onto the prayer section below of day 1 within this fasting program. Then right down some of those scriptures that may be related to your mountain.
Saying whatever you want won’t move mountains precious saints and just knowing what Scripture says won’t even move mountains before you. But when you allow the holy spirit to speak to you through the Word of God, that word becomes rhema and enables you to overcome any challenge. Why? Because you learn to speak the truths of Scripture directly to your situation, as a word in season can change your situation anytime.
Jesus told His disciples that the mountains they spoke to would go into the sea. Likewise, in faith, you can speak to your addictions to go into the sea. You can speak your fear and insecurity to go into the sea. You can speak to your marital stress to go into the sea. You can speak to that sickness to go into the sea. You can speak to your financial woes to go into the sea. No matter what it maybe you are facing during this fasting program. God will move that mountain dear saints and all you need to do is have faith it is a done deal.
Words, coupled with faith, backed by the Spirit of God (Rhema words) will move mountains. They have for me and they will for you also.
PRAYER FOCUS DAY 1:
Make This Confession Of Faith Now:
Overwhelming spiritual blessings are mine through faith! Righteousness, salvation, forgiveness of sins, and new life are my inheritance. I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Jesus Christ through faith in the Lord. I have peace with God and access to the Father in heaven. I stand by faith.
Romans 4:5-8 16, 24 & Romans 5:1-2 “To the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness. Blessed are those whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the one whose sin the Lord will never count against them. The promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all those who have the faith of Abraham. God will credit righteousness for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand.”
PERSONAL PRAYER FOCUS: Spiritual Formation in Our Lives
James 4:7-10 “So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world. Let there be tears for what you have done. Let there be sorrow and deep grief. Let there be sadness instead of laughter, and gloom instead of joy. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor.”
• Ask the Lord to cleanse you of all sins and purify your heart. This is a day of consecration to the Lord. (1 John 1:9)
• Renew your commitment to the Lord and dedicate your entire life to him. (Psalm 51)
• Pray for grace and strength for yourself and all who are fasting this weekend. Ask the Lord to make this the most successful time of fasting and prayer you have ever had.
• Pray that the Lord will reveal to you the spiritual goals He has for you this year. Ask that He grant you the fulfillment of these goals, and show you the steps of obedience you must take to achieve your destiny. (Matthew 21:22, Psalm 37:4, Philippians 4:13, John 6:27)
• Ask God to fill you with the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 5:18)
PERSONAL PRAYER FOCUS: Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance:
MY FAITH DECLARATION:
I am entering a new season of protection and security. Peace will keep me. God will surround me. Faith gives me power to conquer the enemy and it protects me from all his attacks. My faith gives me victory in every area of life. I am an overcomer by faith!
Isaiah 26:1-3 "We have a strong city; God makes salvation its walls and ramparts. Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith. You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.”
Ephesians 6:16 “Take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.”
1 John 5:4 “This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.”
• Ask God to fill you with the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit.
• Pray for a new and great manifestation of God’s miracle power in your life, Narrow Path Ministries, Your church, and Your nation. Seek the Lord for
miracles, signs, and wonders that will amaze the people and bring glory to the Lord Jesus Christ.
• Pray that God’s healing power would come into your life in all of its fullness. Ask that He would heal you from sickness and disease, and from every hurt, brokenness, and defeat. (3 John vs. 2; Isaiah 53:5)
• There are hidden strongholds that are blocking your progress in life. Pray against those strongholds. Ask God to reveal them to you so that they can be broken (2 Corinthians 10:3-5). Name the specific stronghold in your life and family and command it to be broken in Jesus’ name.
INTERCESSION FOCUS: Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance for Narrow Path Ministries (Rev Robert & Aida) and your local Church
2 Chronicles 20:15
• Pray against any plots of Satan to put a limitation on our church’s expansion and increase to be defeated (Revelation12:10)
PERSONAL PRAYER FOCUS: Guidance and Direction for the Remaining of March and remaining Year
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
• Pray for guidance for every decision you face this this remaining of March and year remaining. Ask the Lord to give you clear direction. Commit yourself to God to obey whatever the Lord tells you to do. (Proverbs 3:5-6, Acts 10:3-6, Psalm 33:11)
• Pray for your steps to be ordered by the Lord. Ask God to open amazing opportunities for you in your career, education, relationships, and spiritual life.
• God is going to open doors for you that you didn’t expect. Ask him to surprise you with his goodness. Pray that no obstacle of the enemy will prevent you from passing through the doors of God’s blessing.
• Stand firm against the enemy who is trying to block you from your destiny. In the name of Jesus come against every power of darkness. Resist the power of the devil over your life. (James 4:7) Break every curse against your progress.
• Plead the blood of Jesus over your health, your finances, your family, and your spiritual life.
Pray that the remaining of March 2020 that will spill over into the remaining of the year for breakthroughs that God will cause you to walk upon high places - in the places of honour, promotion and elevation in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
Pray for Narrow Path Ministries (Rev Robert & Aida Clancy) and your church that God will supply exceeding, abundantly above all we could ask or think. Lord any spirit of sabotage that is coming against this ministry be exposed and cast back into the pit of hell in Jesus mighty name! Pray that every financial need will be met and that we will have more than enough to carry out the vision for this month of January and beyond. Pray that doors will continue to open in 2020 to reach nations that are really for the gospel and hungry for revival.
Day 2: “GOING TO THE MOUNTAIN"
Saturday, March 14th, 2020
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 2:3 “Many people shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.”
Mountain Top Experience
As I have mentioned previously, I love praying on mountains within different nations, as it is good to remove all distractions that come from our busy life’s especially in the ministry. As mentioned also Mountains are used as a metaphor for a spiritual high also just as valleys are used for spiritual lows. We are to go to the mountain because it is away from the busy life of the valley. A mountaintop experience can get our heads clear and help us zero in on what God has for us. When Jesus returns to reign on earth many rulers of the world will go up to the mountain that Jerusalem is on to seek his counsel. As Christians, we can take that journey now. Go to the mountain today.
Micah 4:2,5 “Many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem…All the nations may walk in the name of their gods, but we will walk in the name of the LORD our God forever and ever.”
Jesus Will Reign from Jerusalem
The city of Jerusalem is situated on a series of seven mountains thirteen hundred feet above sea level. You have to travel up these mountains to get to the city. Going up to Jerusalem is just like Moses going up to the mountain to meet with the Lord. One day we will go up the mountain to be in the presence of Jesus. We will go up there to learn his ways, but today we can go to the Word of God and learn them and spend time in His presence through the power of His Holy Spirit. These help us walk in His paths. Here is an interesting note. On the east side of Jerusalem, down the mountains, lies the Dead Sea. It is below sea level and there is little to no life that exists there. Life is full of peaks and valleys. Filling ourselves with God’s word helps us to walk through both.
Seek the Presence of the Lord
We can also journey to the temple, a symbol of the presence of God. Being filled with the Spirit, worshipping Him, and seeking His face takes us into the presence of God. When Christ died the curtain in the temple that separated the Ark from the common people was torn in two. This was done to represent that we can now come freely to God on our own, without a priest. Seek the presence of the Lord and rest in it. So going to the mountain spiritually speaking is not the physical mountain, as we can worship God in spirit and in truth anywhere. Just like Jesus said to the Samaritan women at the well:
John 4:21-24 “Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
Worship Him today precious saints for He is worthy to be adored!
MY FAITH DECLARATION:
The Blessings of Abraham are mine through faith!
Galatians 3:7, 9 “Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith. Christ redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.”
PERSONAL PRAYER FOCUS: The Provision of God.
2 Corinthians 9:8 “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.”
• Jehovah-Jireh is your provider! Hallow his name and praise him for his provision.
• Seek God for his abundant supply for our church, our pastors, and all our members.
• Pray for the Lord’s overwhelming blessing on your finances. Ask God to increase your wealth so that you will be a testimony of his goodness. Pray that the Lord will bless you so that you might bless others.
• You need God’s grace and wisdom to produce wealth. Pray that you will have creativity, wisdom, knowledge, and ideas to produce new products, services, and systems that will reap abundant blessings.
• Pray for your job, career, and business opportunities to abound.
MY FAITH DECLARATION:
Great Faith will produce great miracles in my life. The things I believe for will be done just as I believe they would.
Matthew 8:5-13 “When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, ‘Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. Then Jesus said to the centurion, ‘Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would.’ And his servant was healed at that moment.
• Ask God to give you a spirit of generous giving so that you will be in a position bless others and in return be blessed. Make a commitment today to give a Thanksgiving Offering by faith to the ministry the Lord lays upon your heart this weekend.
• Intercede for Narrow Path Ministries (Rev Robert & Aida Clancy) and your church that God will supply exceeding, abundantly above all we could ask or think. Pray that every financial need will be met and that we will have more than enough to carry out the vision for this year and beyond.
• Declare out loud: “By God’s grace, the remaining of 2020 will be a year of prosperity for me.”
• Pray for a spirit of excellence in your life—in your work, in your education, in your speech, and in your actions. Ask that God may be glorified as you shine with excellence.
• Intercede on behalf of your nation and the nations of the earth. Bind every satanic spirit that is coming against the nations. Rebuke the spirit of corruption in the name of Jesus. Rebuke the spirit of murder and abortion over each nation. Ask God to shine His light into our society's and expose every evil work. Pray that the darkness of sin might be dispelled through the light of God’s Word.
• The Bible tells us that promotion comes not from the east or the west but from God alone. (Psalm 75:6-7) Humble yourself before the Lord that He may promote you in His time. Seek His will and submit your plans to Him.
• Give honor to the Lord today. He is your rock, your fortress, and your shield! The name of the Lord is a strong tower, so run into his name for safety today.
• Ask the Lord to guide you and direct your life. Whatever decisions you are facing today, commit them into God’s hands and pray for wisdom and direction.
• Pray that the Lord will set you apart and set you on high so that your life will be a witness and testimony to the world. Ask God to elevate you at your work, in your family, and in your community, so that his light can shine out from you.
• There is much error being taught in churches today. Pray for a return to the Bible, as our only source for doctrine and practice. Ask God to bring a revival of truth to the nations of the earth. A revival of Word & Spirit.
• Intercede for lost souls. Ask God to lift the veil of deception from their eyes, so that they will see the truth of Jesus. Pray for your family and friends who don’t know Christ. Ask God to convict them of sin, and soften their hearts to receive His Word.
• Intercede for Narrow Path Ministries (Rev Robert & Aida Clancy) your church members or family who need jobs. Pray for your applicants to be given good positions. Seek the Lord for His peace, wisdom, and grace to be on your applicants, as they interview for positions.
• Claim the promise of God’s blessing today. Ask God to increase you finances. Pray for Divine favor to open doors for you so that you will have contracts that will lead to financial success. Promotions in the work place. Inherited blessings that will chase you. Seek the Lord for the wisdom you need to make wise financial decisions and investments.
MY FAITH DECLARATION:
God Himself will uphold me and I will experience a new season of success as I put my faith in the Lord and listen to Him through those He sends and those I am accountable.
2 Chronicles 20:20-25 Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful.”
FURTHER PRAYER FOCUS DAY 2:
Ask God to cause revival living waters to begin to touch every area of your life, family, your nation, your church, Narrow Path Ministries (Pastor Robert & Aida Clancy) and for them to bring healing to every sickness, life in place of death, fruitfulness in place of barrenness, multiplication in place of stagnation. Cover Pst Robert Clancy and his family from every reprisal attack from the enemy for all the work he is doing on the front lines against the forces of darkness. Yes Lord protect them with your warrior angels as a hedge of protection around everything they do and go in Jesus Mighty Name!
Pray this prayer: Father, we are confident of this very thing; that He who has begun a good work in us; and in the Narrow Path Ministries that you would provide a building and new home for the ministry to have a training, healing and revival retreat centre it in Jesus name (Philippians 1:6). Give thanks to God for this and for answered prayers in your personal life also that He would provide for you according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus. Remember as you pray for others, God takes care of your needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus.
Pray & Declare out loud: “By God’s grace as we have meetings at the end of March in Indonesia and as Pastor Robert travels to Jarkata, Indonesia in the coming days that revival will be sparked within the hearts of each hungry soul. That chains of oppression would be broken, and that sickness will be healed in Jesus Mighty Name! We pray that the Lord would speak to this nation in a powerful way concerning things to come and that this nation would repent from all corruption, witchcraft & idol ancestral worship in Jesus Mighty Name. That all meetings within the itinerary will be run smoothly with no interruptions and that many souls would be saved as a result of the preaching of the gospel in Jesus mighty name!
DAY 3 — “TRANSFORMATION DOES NOT COME WITHOUT CHALLENGES”
Sunday, February 15th, 2020
Scripture Reading For Today: Habakkuk 3:17-19 “A Hymn of Faith 17 Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls— 18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. 19 [a]The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills.”
Many people prefer to watch someone climb great mountains on TV, while they are in the comfort of their own homes. To be honest with you sometimes when I have to think about going to the mountain in the middle of winter, I dread the idea of being saturated by gale force rains and strong cold winds at night. See it is easier for me to just stay home in my snugly warm bedroom under the warm blankets, satisfied with food etc, than to fast up the mountain. But the short pain and sacrifice is going to have a long-term gain. See when we fast, we are investing into our heavenly accounts. You may not see it straight away, but you are storing up supplies for a rainy day.
See even today some of My children like to hear the stories about my climbs and some of the funny stories I share against strong odds, but dread to come with me because they remember to well the cold. They imagine the astonishing view from the top of a mountain, but don’t want to pay the price of climbing. They can even say Dad we will just fast from home.
Being a spectator has become a common substitute for the real thing today. We have virtual worlds where people do not even have to have relationships with real people or can experience going out in virtual places without leaving the front door. But transformation never happens unless we climb the mountain ourselves. Daydreaming is never enough. We have to personally experience the realities of God, not just hear about someone else’s spiritual highs. We can’t be armchair Christians dear saints.
We must stop being spectators and start climbing. In God’s strength we can be like a deer that can leap to the heights. God promises the sure-footed confidence that we need to make it to the top. Christ assures us that our home is with him, and he is ready to celebrate with us.
The peace that comes from realizing we will meet Christ at the heights is unsurpassed. The teamwork learned along the way as we help each other across gorges and up steep cliffs is true friendship. The endurance developed as we decide to go on when our muscles are aching is character formation at its best. The celebration at the top of the mountain as we behold the breathtaking view together is unparalleled.
MY FAITH DECLARATION:
Nothing will be impossible to me! Mountains will move at my command. Doors will open before me. Miracles will occur as I stand in faith.
Matthew 17:20 “Jesus replied, ‘Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.’”
Lord, many of us have become couch potatoes in our Christian life. Transform us into mountain climbers, O God Most High. May we set our sights on full life with you! Amen
Theme: Relationships. Ephesians 2:13-18 “Now you have been united with Christ Jesus. Once you were far away from God, but now you have been brought near to him through the blood of Christ. For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us. He made peace between Jews and Gentiles by creating in himself one new people from the two groups. Together as one body, Christ reconciled both groups to God by means of his death on the cross, and our hostility toward each other was put to death. Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us.”
• Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness! Lift up your voice in adoration to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Exalt the Lord for his goodness, his mercy, and his truth. He is with you! He inhabits the praises of his people. Welcome and receive the presence of the Holy Spirit right now.
• The presence of God is going to bring conviction of sin and cleansing in your life. Ask the Lord to search your heart and to show you anywhere you have fallen short of his glory. Confess your sins to the Lord and ask him to forgive you.
• Pray for a new outpouring of holiness and righteousness in the church and your home. Ask God to revive his people. Pray that the power of his presence will be so strong in us that it will be easier to serve him than to serve sin.
• Ask God to pour out his Holy Spirit and fire upon your life to anoint you and strengthen you. Pray for a new release of his spiritual gifts in the church of Christ. Intercede for the church as a whole to experience mighty miracles which will draw the lost to him and bring deliverance to many people.
• Pray for the fruit of the Holy Spirit to become manifest in your life and in the lives of all at Narrow Path Ministries and our online church members. Ask God to give everyone who is fasting the strength and power and grace to complete this fast for his glory.
• Thank the Lord for his great love for you. Praise God the Father for sending his son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for you. Bless his name for in his name there is salvation, healing, deliverance, and forgiveness of sins.
• Ask God to give you a new revelation of his love for you. Pray that the eyes of your understanding will be opened to see the vast love he has for you.
• Take a moment to forgive anyone and everyone who has ever wronged you or offended you. As God loves you, so pray that you will love others. Ask the Lord to pour out a new baptism of love in your heart by the power of the Holy Spirit.
• Pray for anyone who is opposing you, persecuting you, or troubling you today. Jesus taught us to pray for our enemies, so do just that right now.
• Bind every satanic attack against your life and family in Jesus’ name.
MY FAITH DECLARATION:
My faith will make me whole. My faith will cause me to stand out from the crowd. God will single me out for his blessing because of my faith.
Luke 17:11-18 “Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee. As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met him. They stood at a distance and called out in a loud voice, ‘Jesus, Master, have pity on us!’ When he saw them, he said, ‘Go, show yourselves to the priests.’ And as they went, they were cleansed. One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. He threw himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked him -and he was a Samaritan. Jesus asked, ‘Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?’ Then he said to him, ‘Rise and go; your faith has made you well.’
• Pray for healing and restoration in your life from every wound and hurt and heartbreak caused by other people.
• Pray for reconciliation and peace to come to every broken relationship in your life.
• Pray that God would bring you into the right relationships with the right people for the remaining of 2020. Pray for connections with people who will build you up, help you, and encourage you this year. We pray for divine helpers to come to your aid to bring you where you never thought possible.
• Pray for connections and relationships at Narrow Path Ministries to grow and develop, so that we can connect with churches abroad to organize missions for the remaining of year including the USA and beyond.
• Pray for Robert Clancy Youtube Channel to grow and reach those in need of ministry, without any more hinderance in Jesus mighty name.
• Pray for our upcoming missions to nations, may provision come and direct us exactly where the Lord wants us to go for His glory.
• Ask God to give you grace to be able to easily forgive others the remaining of this year. Seek the Lord to give you patience and grace so that what other people do will not trouble or vex you.
• Begin to resist every work of darkness that would try to tempt you and discourage you (James 4:7; 1 Peter 5:8, 9), and cry out to God for deliverance from the evil one. (Matthew 6:13)
• Ask the Lord to strengthen all the marriages and families partaking of the March 3 Day Fasting and pray for those who are not yet married to be led to the right life partners in Jesus mighty name!
• Pray for your pastors and your families. Ask God to surround them and protect them from the attacks of the evil one.
• Pray for Narrow Path Ministries (Rev Robert & Aida Clancy) and each online participant/member: Pray that God will stir up the hearts of each member to be active in serving Him. Pray that each member will have a vision of his calling to serve. Pray against laziness and lethargy. Bind every spirit of the enemy that will try to prevent the work of God in each person’s life.
• Pray for the body of Christ around the world. Ask that the Lord give His people a greater revelation of Himself and His glory this year. Pray for a move of God among His people that they may begin to hunger after Him. Pray for believers in every country that they may begin to seek God wholeheartedly.
• Pray for growth in your life. Ask God to give you a greater knowledge of Him this year, and that you will receive new understanding from the Lord. Seek God for a revelation of His glory in your life this remaining year.
• Pray against every barrier to growth and progress in your life. God has the answer to every difficulty you are facing. Submit your problems to Him today and trust Him completely.
• Ask God to show those areas of your life that are keeping you from having a Spirit-filled life. Commit to working on those areas.
• Thank God for sending the Holy Spirit and for all He has done in your life and will continue to do.
• Pray for those you know and love that they will begin to experience a more Spirit-filled life.
• Ask God to continue to pour out more of His Holy Spirit in our lives and churches. Pray that every service will be filled with his presence and that men and women who come to any future meeting will experience a new and deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Pray for Narrow Path Ministries and churches everywhere. Pray for the services around the world that the Holy Spirit will be poured out as never before. Pray for the Senior Pastors including Rev. Robert Clancy. Ask God to prepare us for revival in Jesus mighty name!
• Don’t worry - your enemy satan is defeated by the blood of Jesus. Say, “I nullify every satanic conspiracy in the heavenlies, on earth, and in the sea against my life in the name of Jesus. I nullify every satanic plan and program for my life, in the name of Jesus. I nullify every satanic opposition and reinforcement against my life, in Jesus’ name.”
• Thank the Lord that He is changing you. Thank Him for His love that does not want to leave you the way you are. Pray that His plans and His will come to pass in your life as you submit to Him.
• Pray for all the singles partaking in the fast who are seeking life partners. Ask God to guide them to the person who will really be a blessed spouse to that person. Pray for wisdom, guidance, and strength to overcome fleshly desires.
• Pray for joyous marriages to occur this year with all those participating in the Fasting!
• Pray for children. Pray for women who are barren. Pray for healthy and safe pregnancies. Psalm 127:3 “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
• Pray for children and parents to be reconciled.
• Pray for parents to have wisdom to raise their children in a godly manner.
• Pray for children to have a hunger and desire for God. Ask the Lord to help them be obedient.
• Pray for any and all other relationship issues.
FURTHER PRAYER FOCUS DAY 3:
Pray for all the singles partaking in the fast who are seeking life partners. Ask God to guide them to the person who will really be a blessed spouse to that person. Pray for wisdom, guidance, and strength to overcome fleshly desires.
Pray for the Lord to open the doors to revival within each of our cities to reach the lost souls within this hour, that a mighty move of God would sweep the nations and whatever God is doing in this hour He would include all those that hunger and thirst for Him.
Shalom, Shalom, Shalom
PLEASE INFORM US OF YOUR INTENT TO JOIN THAT WE MAY ALSO PRAY FOR YOU